Every Tier 4 Final ACERT engine is equipped with a combination of proven electronic, fuel, air, and aftertreatment components. Applying these time-tested technologies lets us meet your high expectations for productivity, fuel efficiency, reliability, and service life.
The Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) cab, secure contact points and guard rails, excellent visilibility and smart lighting are safety features designed to protect the operator and the equipment.
Structure and Undercarriage
The upper frame has mountings made specifically to support the heavy-duty cab; it is also reinforced around key areas that take on stress like the boom foot and skirt. The 330F L undercarriage contributes significantly to its outstanding stability and durability. Track shoes, links, rollers, idlers, and final drives are all built with long-lasting, high-tensile-strength steel. Optional guide guards help maintain track alignment to improve the machine’s overall performance – whether you’re traveling on a flat, heavy bed of rock or a steep, wet field of mud.
- The C7.1 ACERT engine meets Tier 4 Final emission standards.
- The 330F performs the same amount of work while burning less fuel than the previous E Series model, which means more efficiency, less resources consumed, and fewer CO2 emissions.
- The 330F has the flexibility of running on either ultra-low-sulfur diesel (ULSD) fuel with 15 ppm of sulfur or less or biodiesel (B20) fuel blended with ULSD.
- A ground-level overfill indicator rises when the tank is full to help the operator avoid spilling.
- The QuickEvac™ option ensures fast, easy, and secure changing of engine and hydraulic oil.